Research, development and implementation activities:
We conduct activities concerning the broadly defined defence and security area: armament, ammunition, explosives, ballistic protection, mechanical security devices and lightweight space dividers.
The range of tests carried out at the accredited laboratory includes the following:
- secure storage units, safes, strongroom doors and strongrooms;
- deposit systems;
- secure safe cabinets;
- high-security locks, HSL;
- building hardware, padlocks and padlock fittings;
- cylinders for locks;
- locks and locking plates;
- lever handles and knob furniture;
- bullet resistance;
- pedestrian doorsets, windows, curtain walling, grilles and shutters;
- windows and balcony doors;
- doors and door leafs;
- heat transfer coefficient.
– We manufacture rating plates for products certified by the Institute of Precision Mechanics.
– We certify products in service:
- assessment of safes and facilities for storage of confidential information;
- assessment of safes and facilities for storage of firearms and ammunition;
- assessment of safes and facilities for storage of valuables.
– We assess conformity to technical and organisational requirements (WTO) during the manufacture and sale of explosives, firearms, ammunition and products and technologies for the military or police.
– We prepare reports and issue assessments within the scope of competence of the Department.
– We prepare technical information required to confirm the classification code in accordance with ADR for fireworks.
– We assign the classification code and issue classification certificates for submitted products in accordance with ADR.
– We test fireworks (test series 6).
– We manufacture special-purpose devices and equipment used by uniformed services.
We conduct training in the following areas:
- performance and management of economic activity relating to the production and sale of firearms, ammunition and products and technologies designed for the military or the police;
- mechanical security devices;
- explosive formulations.